|ID||EGM-HR-07||Name||Key Holder Policy|
|Revision||2||Approved By||Jacqueline Daly|
|Approved Date||01/03/2021||Review Date||2023|
References & Definitions
East Galway & Midlands Cancer Support: EGM
EGM-MA-01 Master List of Policies and Procedures
- There are responsible for the opening and closing of the building and setting the alarm.
- A Loss of key must be reported to the manager and noted in the records.
- Keys must not be loaned out to non-authorised key holders.
- No member is authorised to create a duplicate set of keys from theirs.
- When a key holder steps down from a board or support worker or therapist position, their key must be surrendered to the Director of Services.
Home phone: ____________________________________________________
Mobile Phone: ___________________________________________________
E-Mail Address: _______________________________________________________________________________
Date Key Was Issued ______ / ______ / 20____
- Main Office
- Back Door
- Building 2
- Building 3
I HERE BY AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING
- I have signed for my key.
- When I am scheduled for opening or closing the building I will also be responsible for the alarm.
- My key will not be loaned out to any other person.
- I will not get a copy of it for any reason.
- If I lose this key, I will report it to the Director of Services both verbally as soon as I notice the loss of the key and in writing within one week.
- If for any reason that I decide to leave the charity, I will surrender my key to the management.
Signature: ______________________________ Date: ______ / ______ / 20____